Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yesan Ham Photography's First Blog Entry


Hello and welcome to my new blog!

My name is Yesan and I am a photographer in the Edmonton area. I have been studying photographic technology at NAIT for the last two years and will very soon be a graduate. I really enjoy shooting commercial style portraits and still life. I have a lot of new (and not so new) work that I'd like to share with everyone. I hope you enjoy it.

Today I shot an image for a self-promotion piece. The goal was to incorporate my logo and to create a bright and pleasant atmosphere in the photo. I took advantage of the natural light, which is pretty rare for me as I tend to be a studio flash kind of person. I really enjoyed using the window light today, so I think I'll practice using available light more often.

Special thanks to Gord Heatley (friend and fellow-photog) for helping me with the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment